Saturday, April 14, 2007

SO WHAT DID HAPPEN TO BUILDING SEVEN? 4/14/07


http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7866929448192753501

provides one "explanation." Problem is that the stuff is slipshod, uh, reckless with the truth as my dead friend Lewis useta say. Over in Rosie O'Donnell's version of the universe, she is denying that she accused the President of causing 9/11. [You have to scroll past almost all of the bad poem in order to find it.]

So what did happen to building 7?
http://www.popularmechanics.com/blogs/911myths/4213805.html

I have no great love for Rosie O'Donnell. I don't care if she is a lesbian. [Am I supposed to like her because she is part of THE community??? She is no part of mine]. Nor do I care about the stuff she does for kids.
Her words broken up into disjointed lines at the beginning of each of her blogs are annoying.
No publisher in their right mind would publish that rot from Jo K. Citizen.
Because Rosie wrote them, I bet they will appear in a book.
And people will buy it.
How stupid is that?

About as stupid as most of the "conspiracy theories" floating around the news media these days.

radical sapphoq

p.s. I don't care about Imus either.
But that whole racism-in-public vs. racism-in-private this is a whole
nother blog.

No comments: