Thursday, January 17, 2008

What a Year

http://news.livejournal.com/105371.html

2007: the biggest public relations foul-up I have ever seen in my life.

2007: the year I learned more about legal matters and electronica than I ever wanted to learn.

2007: the year I learned how to back up my El Jay via LJBooks to my hard drive.

2007: the year I discovered fanfic as the direct result of what was happening at El Jay. So I got a new interest: Yaoi. (I ship Remus and Sirius; and some others which won't be mentioned.)

2007: the year I learned that some people consider drawn pictures of fake characters of a book to be just as bad as the RAPE I endured during my childhood. No love on that one El Jay.

2007: the year I began cross-posting to both Commie Journal and to Insane Journal just in case there continues to be witch hunts of whatever variety. My journals at C.J. and at I.J. remain public. Same posts though.

2008: the year I went friends-only on El Jay in order to protect myself as much as I can from the WhacKKKos 4 Installationofspyware trolls and others of the religious reich.

2008: the year I adopt a wait-and-see attitude regarding El Jay.

2008: the year I dance naked in the woods and perform strange incantations on behalf of Marta who has been appointed to be the voice of sanity and to answer what she can in the comments of anything posted by "the lj staff."[info] [Damn the wicked html.)


Disclaimer: No real or imaginary children were harmed in the thinking of the thoughts which I have typed in this post.


spike
sapphoq on Commie Journal and on Insane Journal and some other places

No comments: