Friday, March 09, 2007

LETTER ***adult*** 3/9/07

Warning: If you are offended by bad language, references to homosexuality, or diverse spiritual ideas you ought to stop reading now. I marked this entry as Adult because it is truly an adult story. Out of respect for my readers, I have placed this warning here. spike q

Relaxing in the sunshine my brother Joey and I are, reading the funny papers. Joey, he likes the sports section. At least that's what he says. Them scrawny ass chickens got out of the pen again. We thought-- being Sunday and all-- we'd let them roam. Maybe we could get more money for them at the market, being free-range and all. We don't go to church anymore. We're done with that racket. Them people at the end of our road they're right good neighbors and all-- ha! They called me and Joey queer.

Queers and in-breds and filthy tobacco road. Like their own shit don't stink. Them Marbo twins down the road are the worst of the lot, cornhol'ing each other out in Mrs. Pika's hayfields last July. I caught them I did as I went a'walkin' looking for the cows that had escaped through the open gate. Them filthy Marbo twins left the gate open I knows they did. But the joke back-fired as I seen with my own two eyes what they was doing. Pulled up their britches real fast they did I tell ya'. And they call me and my god-born brother Joey queers. Goddamn them little punks.

They set the hen house on fire they did last Christmas. The sheriff up here he is a useless piece of trash. Marbos' cousin I reckon. He said he ain't coming up here no sir. He don't want to catch no homo disease and the law be on his side. He steppin' out regular with the pastor's wife he does. But he sits all prim and proper in the church listening to his own wife singing in the choir. Yes he does. With his shiny white suit and his gentleman's cap.

Me and Joey, we ain't really brothers. Me and Joey, we are queers. And we don't go to that church no more. Jesus he is a hermaphrodite and a queer too. And he must got pretty good hearing cuz he's the only one who listens to me cry at night into my pillow cuz Joey done threw up again or pissed the bed and gettin' skinnier by the breath.

Yessir, that's right. We are the queers here in this here place and Joey got the homo disease he does. And he's gonna die right here and no one is gonna care when I point the end of the gun into the center of my queer in-bred forehead. No one gonna care. 'Cept for maybe Jesus the queer hermaphrodite who listens to queers dieing from the homo disease even though the church god don't.

signed,
Amos

No comments: