Wednesday, March 14, 2007

SIGN, SIGN, EVERYWHERE'S A SIGN 3/14/07


I "should be" sleeping but I'm not. So instead I will rant. I will rant until I am spent and then perhaps I will sleep. Or at least rest.

I am under no obligation to entertain anyone's false ego. I am bored to death with the petty demands of some of the little people around me who want me to shut up, go away, stifle it, put up, be quiet, and stuff it. Been there, done that, ain't doing it again. And I am done with group think, mob behavior, those who think it is just dandy to pick on targets of their choosing. Done. Stick a fork in me done.

Everyone has a problem except you. Oh let's see. Maybe it's mental illness or a personality disorder or the inability to spell. [Guess what: you make spelling mistakes too.] Maybe it's the "wrong" witch path or too much of a mix path or no path at all. Maybe it's annoyance or the excitement of youth or daring to dream. Or your turf is being invaded. Maybe the fluffy bunnies are totally obnoxious and toxic.

Without proof, it's all words. Your "investigations" are empty. I know the secret. Here it is: "It" is not the your targets that possess all of those hideous frankensteinesque emo sub-human faults, it is YOU. You are not special. Not at all.

I am no longer going to read your stupid little vindictive postings, read your oh so freaking serious e-mails, respond to your sniveling attempts at baiting. I will not publish your snarking comments. And I will not buy your book. You are not brilliant. You are not the final authority on research or history or life. You are not the pagan police.

I have not attempted to comment in your blog for a month or six weeks or maybe never. I have not written you any e-mails, in spite of your belief to the contrary. I have no intention of calling you on your telephone or sending you a snail mail or otherwise interfering with your life. I am not threatening you with physical harm. That's not my style. I am not a stalker. I am no more of a troll than you are. You have other identities too. Big fat hairy deal!

I am putting you on notice. You have disrespected me in my own lair. I owe you nothing. You are nothing to me. Now back off. Go away. Go pick on someone who just might take you a tiny bit seriously. That is not me, babe. No, not at all.

radical sapphoq

No comments: