Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Internet Defense League

http://internetdefenseleague.org/

The Internet Defense League is designed to keep activists and others updated regarding any S.O.P.A.-like actions on the part of Big Brother, Big Hollywood, the Intellectual Property Monopolies, politicians, governments and more.

I wasn't able to add the stuff to this blog because I could not find the spot to set the coding.  I miss the old Blogger set-up.  It was much easier to do stuff like that to it.  Push-button "technology" and the sheeples that require it-- love it or hate it, it's here to stay-- absolutely piss me off.  One of these days I'm going to build my own Linux box.  I don't have the skills to do so yet, but I'm working on that.  One of these days I may make a blog thingy over at Word Press where most of the intelligent beings seem to have gone.  Or somewhere else that allows me to muck with codes and stuff easier.  Grrrr.

At any rate, if you go to http://internetdefenseleague.org/, you can get your own nifty badge and alert code.

Folks can also allow the league to post any emergency actions [like contacting one's "own" politicians] and emergency alert [S.O.P.A.-like activity throughout the world] to one's Twitter timeline; or to one's Fed-Book for those folks who are in bed with Big Brother knowingly or unknowingly still there.

I'm off to try to find that elusive page where I can drop codes.  And other stuff.

radical sapphoq


Member of The Internet Defense League

No comments: